- Pre-heat your oven to 230°/240° C. Keep the grill off.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place frozen empanadas on the tray, trying not to crowd them.
- Bake them for 15 to 18 minutes depending on how golden you want them!*
- Be aware of delicious hot juices! We don't want you burning yourself!
- Make sure your oven is really hot, so the dough seals up and captures all the juices inside!
- It is better to cook one tray at a time!
- Let the empanadas cool on a rack before storing in a container, so they don't get all mushy.
- Sorry, no microwaves: Since our empanadas have been specially developed for gas or electric ovens, we discourage microwave use as you will end up with mushy and limp empanadas, and miss the whole Divinas experience.
(* times might vary depending on oven performance.)